South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Course
Duration 6-8 hrs
This course meets the requirements set by the State of South Carolina to legally carry a concealed firearm. The class will begin in the classroom at the shop in the morning. Class will start promptly at 8:30 am. During the afternoon the class will move to a private range for practical skills and testing.
After the class you will be provided with a packet of all appropriate paperwork for certification.
- Legal topics involving use of force and carrying a concealed firearm.
- Basic marksmanship fundamentals
- Basic maintenance and storage options
- Basic firearms construction and operation
- Proper Firearms Storage and safety rules
- Dependable Firearm (Firearm must be a semi auto or double action revolver. No single actions or magnum calibers)
- 100 Rounds of ammunition
- Appropriate Holster and belt (The course cannot be completed without these! Holster must fit the handgun you bring.)
- Eye and Ear protection
- Weather appropriate attire
- Snacks, drinks, and lunch
- Sunblock, Hat, and bug spray