National Firearms Act/Class III
Most people assume that suppressors, machine guns, short barreled rifles, and shotguns are illegal to possess. We get this question asked quite frequently in the shop. With the right paperwork these can be legally obtained, possessed and enjoyed.
Class III possession is an easy process when completed in the right manner. It takes patience due to long waits. Purchasing can either be done by an individual tax stamp or through a trust. See below for some facts regarding those.
Contact us today by email at email@example.com or call us at 803-796-1376.
Here are a few products that we can provide:
- Short Barreled Shotguns
- Short Barreled Rifles
- Machine Guns
- Any Other Weapons (AOW)
- "If you want it, we'll try to find it"
- Living Revocable Trusts
- ATF Form Prep
- Barrel Threading
- Suppressor Mounting
- A 2x2 photograph (passport) taken within one year prior to the date of application.
- Two completed fingerprint cards.
- A completed NFA Responsible Person Questionnaire (ATF Form 5320.23).
- A Copy of their NFA Trust.